(Bosnia & Herzegovina)
I have a background in project management, European integrations and international relations with focus on the Western Balkans. I was born in Mostar, am currently based in Sarajevo but have studied in England (Master’s degree). My main interests are travelling, politics, international economy and good cuisine.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? It represents the bright and innovative ways critical opinions can come together in one place from different parts of Europe.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because throughout history we have learned about different generations and the outcomes of their solutions and activities. Active citizenship, promoted through FutureLab Europe, should help us learn from history, work hard in the present, and create a better future. We are nothing without Europe, and Europe can’t stand alone without all of us.
Adnan joined FutureLab Europe in 2012. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- We don’t need no education – Bosnia and Herzegovina’s higher education reform
- The fog that never fades – welcoming the EU friend who never came
- #Pray for … People
- Why I didn’t change my Facebook photo after the recent terrorist attacks in Paris
- Historical circle of being – the Refugee Question
- We children of the war
- Papa (Franjo), do preach!
- Back on the EU track – Bosnia and Herzegovina on the path towards becoming a candidate country
- The day the laughter died
- Balkan’s Nature and Society (the flood issue)
- All by myself… Don’t wanna be (part 2)
- All by myself?
- How attractive is it to be a politician?
- Fly, my pretties, fly! Destination: Brazil!
- Where were you in 1992?
- Look, there’s EU on TV! (Bosnia and Herzegovina’s media coverage)
- Europe@Debate: Pictures of War
- History Campus: Look back and think forward
- Grand finale of Plan Balkans: Europolitan
- Plan Balkans: Europolitan announces competition winners
- Plan Balkans: Europolitan!
- Europe@debate in Brussels: Europe’s lost generation? Young Europeans’ perspectives on the crisis
- Second FutureLab Europe Annual Forum in Brussels