I have a background in psychology, international development studies and sociology. I am based in Denmark but have studied and worked in New York and Oslo. My main interests are international cooperation, the interactions between people and society, and human response to crisis and trauma.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe because of my fascination for inter-societal relations and in particular for the European project
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Active citizenship is important because civic engagement has the power to change both people and societies!
Twitter account: @annakristense
Anna joined FutureLab Europe in 2014. Since then she has been involved in the following activities:
- The state of the public debate: Polarization at play?
- Science and the Refugees
- In the middle of Charlie
- 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- FutureLab Europe 4th generation met experts Brenda King, Matthias Francken and Yves Pascouau for a roundtable discussion
- FutureLab Europe will discuss migration and integration policies with Matthias Ruete at 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- The Fourth FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels