is a portfolio manager at the Good Deed Foundation and is finishing her Government and Politics undergrad studies in Tartu University. To complement her research in Southern African politics, she participated in the European Voluntary Service in Lesotho. As a debate trainer she has worked to develop several youth education initiatives, including the global debate movement and the Model European Parliament.
Anna joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then she has been involved in the following activities:
- Living the digital narrative
- Overly cautious and concerned about Putin: Estonia after 10 years as an EU member
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting
- European youth want decisive action for Summit