I have a background in journalism and documentary filmmaking. I am based in Berlin but have lived, studied and worked for many years in New York, and for another semester in Spain. My main interests are good reporting, the depths of international politics, and bringing those two things together.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe back in 2011 because I wanted to get a better understanding of what’s driving the EU – both its major players in Brussels and the capitals, and its people on the ground.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because they are the basis for any democratic society.
Twitter account: @
Christoph Janosch joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Germany and the free trade agreement TTIP: Why a chicken soon won’t help Angela Merkel anymore
- Europe’s Unreported Hidden
- If You Had Only One Sentence
- EPC-FutureLab Europe Policy Dialogue and Documentary Launch: Fighting homelessness – A way towards more social cohesion in Europe
- Look back and think forward
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- First FutureLab Europe annual forum takes place in Brussels