I have a background in political science, editorial management and Austrian apricot dumplings. I am based in Europe but have studied in the UK. My main interests are European road trips, anything related to the EU and what people call ‘number-crunching’, or ‘science’, to be more correct.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Thanks to FutureLab Europe I finally got to know the Council from the inside.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because they are the root of democracy.
Christopher joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Will Italy’s post-Renzi government be led by a technocrat?
- My Special Relationship with the UK
- Are UK citizens losing out in Brussels? Not really
- Why do young Europeans feel neglected?
- Wearing rose-tinted spectacles on Ukraine?
- FutureLab Europe at the State of the Union Conference
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting