is the Secretary General of the Union of European Federalists, Serbia. She holds an MA in European Integration from the University of Belgrade, where she also obtained a BA in International Relations. Currently she works as Project Coordinator at the Centre for European Integration of the Belgrade Open School.
Danijela joined FutureLab Europe in 2012. Since then she has been involved in the following activities:
- Where Europe is not a tempting alternative
- European Citizens’ Initiative Turns One Year – Do We Have Reason to Celebrate?
- Plan Balkans: Europolitan announces competition winners
- Plan Balkans: Europolitan!
- Europe@debate in Brussels: Europe’s lost generation? Young Europeans’ perspectives on the crisis
- Second FutureLab Europe Annual Forum in Brussels