is a Media Culture student at the Bauhaus-University Weimar and is currently finishing a semester studying International Relations in Malmö. Previously, she led international workcamps in Iceland. Dorit is a Europeer and trainer for the Youth in Action National Agency in Germany, Youth Exchange Coordinator for an NGO in Sweden, and leads seminars and works as a mentor with Experiment e.V.
Dorit joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Europe@debate: New Social and Digital Media in the European Public Sphere
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting
- New Social and Digital Media in the European Public Sphere
- FutureLab Europe on Handelsblatt Young Europe: European election series
- Missing a generation in EU politics?