I have a background in Translation, Interpreting, Diplomacy and International Relations. I am based in Málaga (Spain) working for a student exchange company with the United States but have previously done an internship at the General Consulate of Spain in Marseille (France). My main interests are international affairs, diplomacy, politics, linguistics, travelling and sports in general.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe because I wanted to be involved in European affairs while getting to know some amazing and professional people! I wish this group will make a difference!
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Active citizenship is important because the European model needs to be renewed by all in order to create a stronger and renovated Europe for our future generations.
Twitter account: @elisamonte
Elisa joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation