I have a background in translation, interpreting, diplomacy and international relations. I am based in Marseille but have previously studied in Madrid for one year. My main interests are diplomacy, international law, international relations, linguistics and travelling.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I wanted to be involved in European affairs while getting to know some amazing people!
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Active citizenship is important because the European model needs to be renewed in order to create a strong Europe for our future generations.
Twitter account: @elisamonte
Elisa joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation