I have a background in bilingual, multicultural and inclusive education. I am based in Madrid but have studied in the UK and lived and worked in the Netherlands. My main interests are multilingual education, entrepreneurship education and social cohesion.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because it’s a unique opportunity to get a say on the future of Europe!
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Active citizenship is essential because Europe must be built and shaped by its citizens. It’s our right and our duty!
Twitter account: @estefania_al
Estefanía joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Therapy for entrepreneurs in five steps
- In Spain WE also CAN
- The future of our youngest generations?
- 2014: The First European Elections?
- Entrepreneurs thanks to or despite our education?
- To move or not to move – is that the question? The fairy tale of mobility
- To move or not to move – is that the question? Reflections on the debate ‘The future is us! Young Europeans discuss with Wolfgang Schäuble’
- Europe beyond lost generations
- The M-15 Movement, a Year Later
- The epilogue of the European ideal
- FutureLab Europe at the State of the Union Conference
- Young Europeans call for a holistic approach to facilitate entrepreneurship
- Forum on Education & Entrepreneurship
- The future is us!
- Europe@debate: Justice through unconditional basic income? A debate on European Social Policy
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- First FutureLab Europe annual forum takes place in Brussels