I have a background in social history in Early Modern Europe. I am based in Groningen (the Netherlands) but have lived and studied in Seville (Spain). My main interests are history, politics and sports.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I have always believed in the European project and I felt this was one of the ways in which I could fight for it.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens to regain the European project that was based on justice, solidarity and diversity.
Twitter account: @potoma
Germán joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- What future for Spain’s PSOE?
- 20 December – 26 June: the Spanish journey towards political plurality…and the end of PSOE?
- 20th December: A turning point in Spanish modern democracy?
- Europe is doomed to be united
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- Forum on Education & Entrepreneurship
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting