I have a background in business, law and innovations. I am based in Stockholm but have lived in Ireland and Washington D.C. My main interests are squash, Nintendo NES and metal music.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe because I wanted to make new friends from all over Europe and hear their thoughts on EU matters.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because everybody deserves to be heard.
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/hengblom1
Hanna joined FutureLab Europe in 2014. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- The importance of learning how to code in today’s Europe
- Romania and Sweden need to keep trying to find a solution for the Roma beggars
- 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- FutureLab Europe 4th generation met experts Brenda King, Matthias Francken and Yves Pascouau for a roundtable discussion
- FutureLab Europe will discuss migration and integration policies with Matthias Ruete at 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- The Fourth FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels