is a student of European Public Affairs at Maastricht University. Her fields of interests include European politics, advocacy and international relations. Currently Ia is intern at women’s rights’ organisation in the Netherlands and is involved in a project that aims at empowering women in Georgia.
Ia joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Conceptualising Foreign Policy
- The Foreign Policy Aspirations amidst the Recent Political Crisis in Georgia
- FutureLab Europe at Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- FutureLab Europe discussed the Future of Democracy in Belgium
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- The Future of Democracy?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting