(Bosnia and Herzegovina)
I have a background in law and European Integration. I am based in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina but have studied and lived in Basel, Switzerland. My main interests are European Integration, law, public policy, gender-responsive budgeting and fiscal impact assessment of legislation.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I believe that FutureLab Europe is a diverse community of young experts from all around Europe who are the leaders of tomorrow and it is thus a very valuable network for private and professional development.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because it is highly important that everyone takes part in the present and future of their own community, country and of Europe.
Twitter account: www.twitter.com/fondacija787
Irma joined FutureLab Europe in 2012. Since then; she has been involved in the following activities:
- Mr. Schulz, I highly disagree!
- How about spicing your Sunday lunch with some stories from the Balkans?
- Europe is no creation. It is a rediscovery
- Forum on Education & Entrepreneurship
- Grand finale of Plan Balkans: Europolitan
- Plan Balkans: Europolitan announces competition winners
- Plan Balkans: Europolitan!
- Europe@debate in Brussels: Europe’s lost generation? Young Europeans’ perspectives on the crisis
- Second FutureLab Europe Annual Forum in Brussels