I have a background in constitutional law. I am based in Skopje, but have lived and studied in Italy, in the lovely city of Florence. My main interests are social movements, democratisation and protection of human rights.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I believe in a new and reformed Europe, where young and empowered citizens are going to have their say, and will take Europe to the next level.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because this current level of apathy has created a huge gap between the institutions and its citizens. We need to bring Europe back to its citizens!
Twitter account: @stefanovsk1
Joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- The iron fists in Poland and Macedonia: too similar but too bad!
- The British General Elections – Why Did Labour Fail? Election Aftermath – Turning to the Future
- 2015: a year in elections – old trends and new challenges. A fresh look by young Europeans
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- The Future of Democracy?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting