is a researcher at the Institute of International and European Affairs in Dublin. He has a Masters in International Politics from Trinity College Dublin and has spent time working and studying in Krakow and Brussels.
James joined FutureLab Europe from 2012 to 2015. He has been involved in the following activities:
- A European Demos – Believe it or Not?
- ‘No Country for Young Men’ Takes on EU Presidency
- Bringing Europe’s Youth on Board
- FutureLab Europe participating in Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- The future is us!
- Europe@debate in Brussels: Europe’s lost generation? Young Europeans’ perspectives on the crisis
- Second FutureLab Europe Annual Forum in Brussels