I have a background in law and business. I am based in Helsinki but have lived and studied in the United States, Australia, Sweden and Denmark. My main interests are sports, travel, and following politics and finance.
Thanks to FutureLab Europe I have had the opportunity to meet young, talented people with a genuine interest in European affairs.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because it is only through a strong, shared European identity that the European project can succeed.
Jukka joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation