I have a background in law and business. I am based in Helsinki but have lived and studied in the United States, Australia, and Sweden. My main interests are sports, travel, and following politics and finance.
Thanks to FutureLab Europe I have had the opportunity to meet young, talented people with a genuine interest in European affairs.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because it is only through a strong, shared European identity that the European project can succeed.
Jukka joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation