Konstantina Karydi is currently Policy Advisor to the Mayor of Athens and Head of the Europe direct Office of the Municipality of Athens. Her focus is on participatory governance, urban policies and youth policies at the local and EU level . She is co-founder of the regional NGO Balkans Beyond Borders working on youth mobilisation through intercultural innovation tools and PhD candidate at the University of Athens on the role of think-tanks in EU policy-making and member of the Greek think-tank ELIAMEP.
Konstantina joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Hellections? A tale of politics, fear, and hope
- Greek elections – “A pro-european vote and a political paradox”
- Anti-EU feelings do not surprise me
- Don´t confuse me with my country: living in Athens in 2014
- FutureLab Europe at the 2014 State of the Union Conference in Florence
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting
- 2015: a year in elections – old trends and new challenges. A fresh look by young Europeans
- Response to the Public Consultation on the Europe 2020 strategy
- My Europe: What young people care about
- Missing a generation in EU politics?