is currently working as International Marketing Specialists. She studied Communication at the University of Málaga and she holds a master’s degree in International Business Management. Sponsored as part of the program for young professionals by the Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade (ICEX), she worked as a trade adviser in the Embassy of Spain in Tunisia.
Laura joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- TTIP, who cares?
- Citizens of the world, companies of the world
- Freedoms beyond our borders, issue that also matters
- Spain: the two major parties must work together to restore confidence in politics
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- Young Europeans call for a holistic approach to facilitate entrepreneurship
- Forum on Education & Entrepreneurship
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- First FutureLab Europe annual forum takes place in Brussels