is Senior Lawyer at the Serbian law firm JPM, where she has been working since 2012. She is specialized in the fields of labor and contractual law. Prior to joining JPM, she worked as a legal consultant at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz. Lidija completed a Masters Programme in the Law Faculty at Karl-Franzens University of Graz, specialising in South East European Law and European Integration in April 2011. In 2009, she graduated from the Law Faculty at the University of Belgrade and worked as an intern at Schoenherr in their seat at Belgrade, dealing with business and corporate law.
Lidija joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Islam on the EU soil
- Serbia at the crossroads – from winter to spring – by Lidija Pejcinovic
- A Glance at the EU Nowadays
- Europe@debate in Hamburg: The Islam belongs to Europe
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- First FutureLab Europe annual forum takes place in Brussels