I have a background in world politics, peace and conflict research and European civil society. I am based in Brussels but previously lived in Sibbo. My main interests are peace innovations, European security and marginalised groups in society.
Thanks to FutureLab Europe I have met dreamers and doers who are serious about the future of a uniting Europe.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Active citizenship is the only guarantee for democracy.
Linda joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe participated in the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum 2015
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation