Lotta has studied in New Zealand researching Maori literature and culture. She has worked on a Native American reservation in the US, as well as spending time in Ireland and France. She is currently completing her Masters Degree in Applied Literature at Freie Universität Berlin.
Lotta joined FutureLab Europe in 2012. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- United in Diversity No Longer
- Let’s bail out Greece – through crowdfunding?!
- Why should I care about the Serbians?
- 1914 – 2014: Look back – think forward
- Peacing Europe Together – One Piece at a Time
- History Campus: Look back and think forward
- Europe@debate in Brussels: Europe’s lost generation? Young Europeans’ perspectives on the crisis
- Second FutureLab Europe Annual Forum in Brussels