is Social Media Analyst at Radian6 (Salesforce). She studied Comparative and International Politics at Katholieke Universiteit in Leuven and recently completed an MA in International Business Economics and Management at Hogeschool-Universiteit in Brussels.
Marian joined FutureLab Europe from 2011 to 2015. She has been involved in the following activities:
- Mother of all Elections in Belgium
- “Scenario’s blog”
- Time to change our mental maps
- Thoughts for tomorrow
- FutureLab Europe met Swedish Minister Kristina Persson
- FutureLab Europe attended the 2015 OECD Forum
- EPC-FutureLab Europe Policy Dialogue & Documentary Launch: Fighting homelessness – A way towards more social cohesion in Europe
- FutureLab Europe discussed the Future of Democracy in Belgium
- The Future of Democracy?
- Cities in social crisis – responses to an aggravated European situation
- FutureLab Europe spoke at the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- The first FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- ‘The Hidden’ – Short documentary film
- My Europe: What young people care about
- One passport, one people?