I have a background in political science and I am finishing my PhD in Political Science at the University of Antwerp. I am based in Brussels and have lived in Belgium for the past three years. My main interests are politics, research and Europe.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I believe young people can have a major say in Europe, but they are somehow left aside.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? To me FutureLab Europe is the place where experience meets youth and youth advance their position and arguments for their status: in politics, economy and society.
Marsida joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- “Generation Y, technology and our strive for success”
- Why imposing Quotas on Corporate Boards is not Gender Equality
- ‘Enlargement fatigue’ and the multiple challenges of maintaining momentum during the accession process
- An interactive and outstanding Europe@Debate in Ronda
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- Young Europeans call for a holistic approach to facilitate entrepreneurship
- Forum on Education and Entrepreneurship
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- The third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting
- Response to the Public Consultation on the Europe 2020 strategy
- Missing a generation in EU politics?