is political editor of Europe & Me magazine and a contributor to New Eastern Europe and Visegrad Insight. He writes on UK and German foreign policy, the EU and Eastern Europe and has appeared as a political analyst on BBC News 24. Mathew’s day job is as a political comms consultant in London, UK.
Mathew joined FutureLab Europe in 2014. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Young British voters: a crucial vote, if they cast it
- UK: A passing interest in political earthquakes
- The last British European?
- 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference – How to integrate young migrants?
- FutureLab Europe 4th generation met experts Brenda King, Matthias Francken and Yves Pascouau for a roundtable discussion
- FutureLab Europe will discuss migration and integration policies with Matthias Ruete at 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- The Fourth FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- 2015: a year in elections – old trends and new challenges. A fresh look by young Europeans
- Young generation’s workplan for the EU Commission 2014-2019
- My Europe: What young people care about