I have a background in political science, public administration and European studies. I am based in Heidelberg but have lived in Helsinki, Berlin and Munich. My main interests are strategy, good governance, and government transparency.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I think Europe needs to stay relevant.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because active citizens make sure that governments work for the people!
Max joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- FutureLab Europe participated in the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum 2015
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- The third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting