I have a background in international economics, Spanish and Eastern European languages. I am based in Poznań but have studied in Warsaw, Santiago de Chile, Bogotá, Barcelona, Berlin and Moscow. My main interests are economic development, national and international politics and classical music.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe because I wanted to meet other young leaders.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because no politician is clever enough to govern well on his own.
Michał joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- FutureLab Europe participated in the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum 2015
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation