I have a background in journalism, economics and migration. I am based in Riga (Latvia), but have studied in Norway, Serbia and Russia. My main interests are migration policy management, freedom of access of information (journalism) and business development (management).
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe because I feel that Europe needs to change its agenda and bring the voice of young people into real-life politics.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because it is the foundation of the European Union. Only active citizens can make a difference in the social, economic and political affairs of Europe.
Twitter account: @MihailsKozlovs
Mihails joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Emigration – transforming the flow of people into money flow
- Trust, Jobs and an Inclusive society. Reflections from OECD Forum in Paris
- Vision of Europe’s future
- Latvia – a survey of young Europeans
- FutureLab Europe at OECD Forum 2014
- Europe@debate in Paris, France – Imagining Europe in 2037–scenarios for the future
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- The first FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels