(Bosnia and Herzegovina)
I have a background in business, technology and economics. I am based in Malaga, Spain but have lived/studied/worked in San Francisco (USA), Dubai (UAE) and Banja Luka (Bosnia). My main interests are technology, psychology and business.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I wanted to know more, participate more and influence more.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because every (hu)man is the creator of their/his own fate, or as ancient Romans said: Faber est suae quisque fortunae.
Milan joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- United Digital European Union
- Croatia in the EU: The Flatline?
- Freedom vs Privacy
- Entrepreneurship in the Balkans: Why is it so damn hard?!
- Accession to the EU – Rules and Regulations
- Hard Reset – A button Europe so desperately needs
- Forum on Education and Entrepreneurship
- Young Europeans call for a holistic approach to facilitate entrepreneurship
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- The first FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels