I have a background in political science, more precisely in political theory, sociology and institutions. I am based in Belgrade, Serbia, where I work and studied. My main interests are in public administration affairs, public sector performance management, and the EU accession process.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because I believe all Europeans should share the common values embodied in the EU! I believe that FutureLab Europe is the platform for connecting young Europeans who want to shape their own future.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because activism and engagement bring benefits to all – individuals, societies, and ultimately Europe.
Twitter account: @djiki_pravoJa
Miloš joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Europe@debate: New Social and Digital Media in the European Public Sphere
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- The third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting