is currently a Juriste in international arbitration at law firm Gide Loyrette Nouel in Paris. She holds an LLB in English Law and French Law from the University of Exeter (England) as well as a Maîtrise in European Union Law from the Université Rennes 1 (France).
Nathalie joined FutureLab Europe in 2014. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe met Swedish Minister Kristina Persson
- FutureLab Europe attended the 2015 OECD Forum
- 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference – How to integrate young migrants?
- FutureLab Europe 4th generation met experts Brenda King, Matthias Francken and Yves Pascouau for a roundtable discussion
- FutureLab Europe will discuss migration and integration policies with Matthias Ruete at 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- The Fourth FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels