I have a background in working diplomacy and the third sector. Currently I’m working at the EU Delegation to India. I am based in Delhi but have also experienced life in Finland, Croatia and Swaziland, among other countries. My main interests are human rights, particularly minority rights, and development co-operation.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? I joined FutureLab Europe because it empowers me to address global challenges such as diversity, peace and poverty.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because we are the one who make Europe work.
Twitter account: @nnsood
Nitin joined FutureLab Europe in 2014. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- The European Agenda on Migration kills more lives than it saves
- The Elephant in the Post-2015 Negotiations Room: Youth
- The illusion of the EU’s commitment to LGBT rights
- 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference – How to integrate young migrants?
- FutureLab Europe 4th generation met experts Brenda King, Matthias Francken and Yves Pascouau for a roundtable discussion
- FutureLab Europe will discuss migration and integration policies with Matthias Ruete at 2015 FutureLab Europe Spring Conference
- The Fourth FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Creating a Common European Future: Integration of Young Migrants in Europe
- Young generation’s workplan for the EU Commission 2014-2019