I have a background in history and politics. I am based in Madrid, where I am studying Design and Image Management. My main interests are photography, travelling and current affairs.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Thanks to FutureLab Europe I managed to get a clearer vision of our social and political reality and met a great group of professionals who made the whole experience absolutely remarkable.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because they are indispensable for a more successful development in the future: a Europe of the citizens, rather than just a structure of institutions and regulations.
Noelia joined FutureLab Europe in 2015. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- FutureLab Europe’s fifth generation discussed democratic participation with MEP Sven Giegold and DG EAC Director Antonio Silva Mendes
- FutureLab Europe discussed social entrepreneurship with MEP Sofia Ribeiro at the Ronda Forum 2016
- What should be done to foster multi-ethnic societies? Policy recommendations from FutureLab Europe
- FutureLab Europe welcomed 24 new participants to its 2015 Annual Forum in Brussels
- FutureLab Europe welcomes its 5th generation