works as Civil Affairs Officer in United Nations Operation in Cote d’Ivoire. She holds a MA in political sciences and has previously worked with political affairs as Secretary General for Swedish Youth of Finland, Swedish People’s Party’s youth organization, in Finland. In addition she has completed an internship at the European Parliament in Brussels, and at Tanzania Women Cross-Party Platform in Dar es Salaam. She is an active debater and in particular interested in gender equality and women rights, development and environment politics, as leadership matters.
Sandra joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Is Europe losing it?
- Learning from the past – or how to make sure there will be no shortage of female candidates when the 2019 Commission is formed
- When my country changed
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- Third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting