I have a background in international relations, human rights and European integration. I am based in Belgrade. My main interests are South-East Europe and conflict transformation, human rights and international politics.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Thanks to FutureLab Europe I was able to participate in debates dealing with the fundamental questions of the European project.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? I believe Europe needs active citizens because it’s the only way to bridge the gap between citizens and political elites, which is, in my opinion, crucial for the further development of the European project.
Twitter account: @srdjan_herc
Srdjan joined FutureLab Europe in 2013. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Walls – New Integral Part of the European Identity?
- The Ukrainian crisis from the Serbian perspective
- Missing a generation in EU politics: How to involve young Europeans?
- European youth want decisive action for Summit
- The third FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels
- Young Europeans defining their input for upcoming Council meeting
- Europe Must Act! The Refugee Crisis in the Eyes of Young People
- Missing a generation in EU politics?