I have a background in political science and history. I am based in Innsbruck but have studied and worked in Vienna and Brisbane / Australia as well. My main interests are politics, science and travelling.
Why I joined FutureLab Europe? Because it epitomizes what Europe is all about: bringing people together and making different voices heard.
Why do I think that Europe needs active citizens? Because engagement matters!
Thomas joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, he has been involved in the following activities:
- Austria and the European elections: Why so many young voters are so keen on the FPÖ
- Europe? Come on, take your time!
- Dear Triple A’s: Start Thinking Twice
- Schengen: Why not only European, but also inter-institutional solidarity is needed
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- The first FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels