is former Head of International Projects Technical Assistance Section of Lviv City Council. She studied at Lviv National Ivan Franko National University and is currently completing her double Master’s degree at Technical University Darmstadt and Tor Vergata University Rome with a specialization in international cooperation, urban development and development economics.
Ulyana joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Impressions from the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- Presidential elections. One day in Ukraine
- “Eastern Partnership Ltd.”
- O Sport, You are Peace?
- Ukraine: dazed and confused
- FutureLab Europe participated in the 2014 Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- Europe@debate in Helsinki – The limits of Europe: The future of the EU’s relations with its Eastern neighbours
- On the situation in Ukraine with FutureLab Europe
- Europe@debate in Paris, France – Imagining Europe in 2037–scenarios for the future
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- The first FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels