is currently a graduate student of Political Sciences and International Relations at Free University Berlin. She has been an intern at German Bundestag, Slovak Ministry of Foreign Affairs and German Atlantic Association. She was also active in NGO Euro-Atlantic Center in Slovakia as a Program Director.
Veronika joined FutureLab Europe in 2011. Since then, she has been involved in the following activities:
- Five myths on low voter turnout at European elections in post-communist countries
- No More Missed Opportunities
- Bringing Europe to schools? Still a worthy cause!
- Why democracy needs education
- Relation adrift in the haze
- Slovakian people choose guarantees
- View from the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum: a crisis calls for leadership
- Is Slovakia learning to become European?
- FutureLab Europe participated in the 2014 Berlin Foreign Policy Forum
- FutureLab Europe discussed the Future of Democracy in Belgium
- The Future of Democracy?
- Malmström speaks at first Europe@debate
- The first FutureLab Europe Annual Forum took place in Brussels